Why choose Metal Roofing
Gone are the days of the corrugated “tin roof”. The modern metal roof is now overtaking tile roofs in popularity. The materials used on today’s metal roofs are far superior to their predecessors yet is more cost effective than tile roofing. The value for money is undeniable.
Advantages of metal roofing materials includes:
- A multitude of colour selections
- A variety of profiles to suit any home design
- Improved insulation with sun reflective coatings
- Significant improvements in hail and impact resistance
- Easy maintenance
- Cost savings over tile roofing
Ensure you choose a quality tradesperson to install your new metal roof. The unique weather conditions in Northern NSW and Southern Qld means it is imperative that your metal roof is installed or maintained by a qualified professional to protect your investment.
For a free quotation, contact Border Metal Roofing today.